Introducing OmniBill an OSS/BSS and subscriber management system.
OmniBill is the front-end and client administration billing system providing support for order entry, provisioning, customer service, revenue assurance, trouble management, financial reporting, and other critical areas. OmniBill sends database content including moves, adds, and changes, as well as payments, adjustment and credits, and other information which impacts billing events to Profitec’s host data processing service bureau. Profitec personnel performs expert billing production, taxation calculations, and quality control. Upon client approval, Profitec produces and mails the printed invoices in-house. At the same time, Profitec makes available multiple electronic billing formats and Internet bill presentment data for the EBPP.
OmniBill Key Features
- Modes start up expenses and low minimums
- Accurate, reliable and cost effective service bureau billing
- Supports traditional voice services as well as new technology services like VoIP, DSL and Broadband
- More than 30 years of experience
- True product bundling and integrated invoicing
- Available as a hosted or on-site OSS
OmniBill System Components cover a wide range of services functionally related to billing and subsequent collection of revenues.
- Billing Services
- Fulfillment Services
- Print and Mail Services
- Order Entry
- Carrier Provisioning-Including handling exceptions and rejections
- Carrier Status Maintenance
- Customer Service – Multilingual
- Inbound Telemarketing – New orders from existing billing end-users
- Billing Inquiry Support – Multilingual
- Work Flow and Trouble Management
- Work orders with e-mail delivery
- Transaction Posting – Lockbox, ACH Debiting, Credit Card Processing
- Revenue Assurance – Including Credit and Collections
- Report Generation – Tailored around client specific needs
- Commission Reporting – Including customized client interfaces
- Revenue Reporting – Ledger/Journal updates to client accounting systems
- Electronic Billing
- End User Sign-up with Validation
- Sales Order Entry and Reporting
- Bill Presentment
- Customer Care (3Q2006)
OmniBill delivers database information to Profitec’s service bureau billing production operations facilities according to a client specific requirement. Profitec performs invoice and production and, if applicable print and mail services but only after the client received back the results of the bill run and has approved them. This approval process takes place through the client driven OmniBill interface utilizing quality control and other analytical procedures inherent in the OmniBill system.
Billable Products Include:
- Internet Access
- Outbound Switched Access
- Outbound Dedicated Access
- Switched Toll Free Service
- Dedicated Toll Free Service
- Travel Card
- Private Line
- Wireless Services
- Fax Broadcast
- Voice Mail
- IP Telephony
- Personal Assistant
- Digital Subscriber Line
- Authorization Code
- Direct Broadcast Or Satellite
- VoIP Services
- Hosted Communications
- Internet of Things
The Only On-demand Invoicing Software with Telecom Taxation
InstaBill provides on demand billing, inclusive of sales or telecom taxes, for revenue items such as installation, implementations, equipment sales, trouble management, or other desired MRCs and NRCs without having to wait until the traditional end-of-cycle billing.
The work order management system contained in OmniBill.
OmniFlow allows the assignment of responsibility for virtually every organizational task, to be pre-scheduled and associated with standardized action codes. The flow code structure allows tasks to be assigned to individuals or groups inclusive of completion time frames. Powerful reporting allows exception management.
Optional Support Services / Customer Care Services
Profitec employs a staff of knowledgeable, professional Customer Care Specialists. They are very knowledgeable about the telecommunications industry and are equipped to handle end-user inquiries through ongoing training and the assignment of increasingly complex tasks. Profitec’s Customer Care Specialists will be trained on the client’s goals and objectives, as well as products and services. The Customer Care staff will respond to end-user inquiries utilizing a client-specific Standard Operating procedure. These procedures will be updated, as needed, to suit the client’s ongoing business needs.
Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment System
OmniView is an Internet based electronic bill presentment and payment system designed for residential users and smaller commercial applications. OmniView and OmniBill interact with each other to reflect billing results and enable authorized system users to access and manipulate invoice information utilizing the web as a connection medium.